Stay at Our Luxurious B&B near Carlisle, PA
At 30 Timber Road Bed & Breakfast, we supply the amenities and accommodations you need to make your stay comfortable. We want to hear you say, “you’ve thought of everything!”
INSIDE THE HOUSE:
- Wi-Fi access
- Fax machine availability
- Snack basket
- Coffee machine available anytime
- Game table
- Afternoon Cheese & Wine
IN THE ROOMS:
- All rooms have private baths
- All rooms have a king-size bed
- Mattresses are supportive cool-gel, memory foam
- Luxurious Comphy linens
- High-definition Cable TV
- Plush robes
- Steam irons and boards
- Convenient in-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- In-room microwave
- In-room Personal Electronics Charging Stations
- Fireplaces in several rooms
- Radio alarm clocks
- Individually remote controlled air conditioning in several rooms
- Night lights
IN THE BATHROOMS:
- Whirlpool tubs
- Towel warmers
- Blow dryers
- Signature soaps and shampoo
- Plush thirsty towels
- Screened porch
- Walking trails through our 14 acres of woods
- Free parking
Concierge services (restaurant reservations, directions)
Check-in is between 4-7 pm. Please contact us to make arrangements for check-in outside of this time frame.
Check out is 11am. The reservation is secured by a $25 non-refundable deposit (per room) charged to your credit card. The balance of the reservation will be due upon check in and can be paid by cash, personal check, credit card, or traveler’s check.
If you find the need to cancel your reservation please note the following cancellation period limitations:
- Special Event Dates (See list #) – 30 days prior to check-in date
- All other reservations – 7 days prior to check-in date
# Special Event Dates include but are not limited to: Dickinson New Student Orientation, Homecoming, Commencement (2-night minimum), Alumni Weekend, Spring Carlisle, Ford Nationals, Carlisle Chrysler Nationals, Fall Carlisle, and Corvettes at Carlisle (2-night minimum).
Room costs may be charged at the start of the cancellation time frame appropriate to the check-in date of your reservation. From that time, your payment is non-refundable unless we are able to rebook your room; if we succeed, then the charged amount less the $25 deposit will be refunded to your card.
“No-shows” will be charged the full reservation amount and there are no refunds for early departures.
There are no refunds for delayed flights or last minute changes in your travel plans. Travel insurance is available through a third party on websites such as www.insuremytrip.com, or www.travelinsurance.com to cover you for unexpected events
- Minimums – A 2 night minimum is required on Special Event Dates and some Prime Season weekends
- Check-in time & Late Arrivals – 4pm – 7pm; We can make special arrangements for earlier or later check-in times.
- PLEASE NOTE: We ask for your check-in time because we like to greet you personally. If you will be later than your requested time, please call 717-766-9123 and let us know or send a text to 717-448-9091
- Check-out time – 11am
- Deposits – A $25 non-refundable deposit (per room) is charged to your card at the time you make your reservation.
- Taxes – All accommodations are subject to 6% PA StateTax and 3% Local Occupancy Tax
- Young adults – We welcome young adults ages 8 and over.
- Pets – For the safety and comfort of our guests who suffer allergies, all guest areas at 30 Timber Road Bed & Breakfast are pet-free. Please call for details of local kennels who would be happy to look after your pet during your stay
THIS B&B IS A NON SMOKING/NON VAPING FACILITY. This includes rooms and the screened-in porch. PLEASE NOTE: No discounts (including single occupancy rates) are offered during high season – and special event weekends during the year. We can offer discounts on extended stays and group reservations for the entire Inn. Please contact Innkeeper directly for details. Additional Guests: $35 per night.