Cleaning: We are taking extra cleaning precautions by sanitizing hard surfaces numerous times each day – including door knobs, light switches, hand rails, and flat surfaces. We are leaving each guest room unoccupied for at least 2 days between guests and opening windows to freshen the room as much as possible.
Extra Precautions: We are practicing physical distancing in our welcome to you, in seating you for breakfast (you will be the only guests in our dining room), and any other communications while you are here at the B&B. If you prefer, we will be happy to serve you breakfast in your room.
We will be wearing a mask to keep YOU as safe as possible.
Hand sanitizer is available in all common areas.
We may take your temperature when you check-in using a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is unacceptably high, we will ask you to return home.
We respectfully ask that you wear a mask at check-in and in common areas when possible. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to give you one.
What we ask of you before your stay and at check-in:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your stay.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to discuss your concerns with us.
We will be following the CDC’s guidelines and checking with Pennsylvania’s regulations as they continue to develop. Because we operate such small property, if any staff or guests contract the virus, we will notify any upcoming guests scheduled to check-in within one month of when we learn of the infection, refer them to another local B&B, and refund their deposit.
Travel risks: We all know that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID in any and every place people go. Coronavirus is a very contagious disease that has the potential to cause serious illness and death. By visiting 30 Timber Road Bed & Breakfast, you:
- voluntarily acknowledge and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID
- agree to abide by current CDC and government COVID recommendations and guidelines while you are here
- agree to notify us immediately if you become aware that either you, or anyone you had contact with, has contracted COVID
Government Resources that we will be watching include:
Remember to stay safe, wash your hands frequently, cover your coughs or sneezes, and stay physically distanced from others.
We look forward to seeing you again here at 30 Timber Road B&B!